There are a number of misconceptions regarding home inspector responsibilities and optional testing. Get the answers from Eagle on some of the most common ones by simply clicking above.
Meet Elizabeth Rivard and Armand Riccio, inspectors. Click the photo to learn more about them and how they’re climbing the Eagle ladder of success together!
The Atlantic Hurricane Season officially started June 1st and doesn’t end until November 30th! Click above for tips from Eagle on how to prepare before one hits.
Eagle enjoyed sponsoring this annual NHMR outing at the Owenego. Click above for more event photos and info about the Eagle team!
Eagle loves hummingbirds! Click above for more info about how these tiny magical creatures can make a big impact on both your garden and your well-being.
Hummingbird Blondie Recipe
A summery twist on the southern classic “Hummingbird Cake.”
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 24 bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup diced ripe banana
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9″x13″ baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, melted butter, sugars, eggs, salt, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Squeeze or press the liquid from crushed pineapple. Stir coconut, banana, pineapple, and pecans into batter. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Scoop batter into the prepared baking dish. Spread out in an even layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool at least 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
Eagle is ready to party! We’re proud to sponsor the Owenego event and the NHMR Your Professional Network. Click above for more info about this annual celebration of summer.
Whether you are a buyer or a real estate professional, click above to learn why waiving a home inspection can often result in buyer remorse.
Click above for our Memorial Day weekend hours and for 9 things you may not know about Memorial Day.
What do Mary Ellen and President Coolidge have in common? They both believe in a basic philosophy that when followed, can lead you from failure to success. Simply click the photo of “Silent Cal” to find out more!